In the middle of using the centrifugal pump, it is necessary to protect it to make sure the normal operation of the centrifugal pump. Therefore, how to protect centrifugal pump is necessary. There are different kinds of centrifugal pumps on the market, and nearly all the centrifugal pumps have the same working principle just like the mud gun. And first of all, if you want to know how to protect centrifugal pump, it is possible to start with the working principle of the centrifugal pump.
The centrifuge is the expression of the inertia of the objects like water falling. The blades with high speed rotation are going to drive the water to rotate and throw it away so as to reach the purpose of delivering the water. And that is the working principle of the centrifugal pumps. Apart from knowing the working principle to understand how to protect centrifugal pump, it is also necessary to know the mechanical structure of the centrifugal pump. And centrifugal pump belongs to simple machines, which means that it is forbidden to use it with empty load and within rated range. In addition, pay attention to avoid the air erosion phenomenon and strengthen the inspection frequency to change the worn components and sealing parts in time. The detailed operations of how to protect centrifugal pump are as follows.
1. Check whether there is loose phenomenon on the connecting parts of centrifugal pump pipes. And then use hands to rotate the centrifugal to check whether the centrifugal pump is flexible or not.
2. Lube bearing lubrication engine oil to the inside of the bearings to check whether the oil level is on the center line of the oil mark and it is necessary to change or supplement the lube in time.
3. Tear down the diversion bolts of the main part of the centrifugal pump and pour down the water.
4. Close the valves that control the effluent pipes and exit pressure decanter centrifuge.
5. Start electric machine and non-tin welded pipes to test whether the electric machine is able to run normally.
6. Start the electric machine, and after the normal operation of the centrifugal, open the exit pressure gage to see whether it is possible to exhibit proper pressure. And then open the valves gradually and check the load situation of the electric machine at the same time.
7. Try to control the floe and lift of the centrifugal pump within the marked range so as to make sure that the centrifugal pump is able to run at the highest efficiency point, gaining the largest energy saving effects.
8. Another way of how to protect centrifugal pump is that in the middle of running the centrifugal pump, the temperature of the bearings should not be higher han the environment temperature-35 Celsius degree.
9. If there are any noises inside of the centrifugal pump, it is necessary to halt and check.
10. It is necessary to close the valve and pressure gage and then stop the centrifugal pump.
11. In the first running month of the centrifugal pump, it is necessary to change the lube after 100 hours. After that, it is possible to change the every 500 hours.