In recent years, the domestic drilling fluid solids control equipment develops quickly both in the theoretical study and manufacturing technology, especially in theory research. For example, the working principle of vacuum degasser, the working principle of mud gun , etc. This text will focus on how to protect vacuum degasser.
Vacuum degasser is a device which utilizes vacuum suction effect to eliminate foul gas in the feed liquid. How to protect vacuum degasser? We can achieve this not only in the usage phase, but also in the design phase.
How to protect vacuum degasser in the design phase:
1. Generally, we can install the vacuum degasser on any point of heating refrigeration system. But it is best to install it on the return route of the system.
2. The distance between the device and the wall should be less than 50mm. The distance between the device and the primary system connection point should be less than 5m.
How to protect vacuum degasser in the usage phase:
1. Open the header and clean the inside with hot water or sodium hydroxide solution before each use.
2. Keep every sealing part good when using. There can’t be a leakage phenomenon.
3. Check the diaphragm manometer frequently and maintain its accuracy.
How to protect vacuum degasser in the power supply aspect:
The application range of the power supply is wide. If the device is connected to the line voltage which is higher than the stated numeric, there may exists a risk of electric shock. So the vacuum degasser should be connected to the specified line voltage.
How to protect vacuum degasser in the aspect of site requirements:
The size and weight of vacuum degasser determines it can be put on almost any desk or experiment table. Both ends of the vacuum degasser should keep out a space of 2.5cm. And the back should keep out a space of 8cm for air circulation and circuit connection.
How to protect vacuum degasser in the environment aspect:
The condensation in the vacuum degasser will destroy the system circuit.
Please do not store, transport or use the vacuum degasser under the condition of condensation.
If transport the vacuum degasser in a cold weather, please put it in a box in order to avoid condensation.